In Platform, Callflows are a logical way of applying features to a number or line and are the simplest method of organizing the features used for inbound and outbound calls. Simply assign a phone number (or numbers) to a callflow, then with your mouse, drag and drop elements from the right hand side of the screen to the callflow.
The features on the right hand consist of:
- Play Media – play an audio file, such as a greeting.
- Ring Group - ring several VOIP or cell phones in order or at the same time.
- Conference – connect a caller to a meet-me conference bridge.
- User – direct a caller to a specific user.
- Voicemail – direct a caller to leave a voicemail message.
- Menu – ask a caller to push a menu option or dial an extension.
- Device – Ring a VOIP, Cell phone, or other device.
- Callflow – Transfer a call to another Callflow.
- Page Group – Ring several VoIP or Cell phones.
- Manual Presence – Set presence of a device to Idle, Ringing, or Busy.
- Group Pickup – intercept a call from another device, user, or group.
- Receive Fax – directs a fax to a specific user.
- Pivot – an advanced forward that directs a call or callflow using a SIP URI.
- DISA – allows external callers to make outbound calls and appear as though they were originated from the system.
- Response – return a custom SIP error code.
- Conference Service – transfer the caller to conference call service, prompting for both a conference number and pin.
- Check Voicemail – prompt the caller for a mailbox number and password so they can check voicemails.
- Global Carrier – these are advanced settings for how Simple Phone Co. manages your international calls. For more help, contact Customer Support at 844-4-Simple
- Account Carrier – these are advanced settings for how Simple Phone Co. manages your international calls. For more help, contact Customer Support at 844-4-Simple
- Directory – allow caller to dial the first few letters of a user’s name to direct a call.
- Enable Call Forwarding – enable call forwarding (using the last forwarded number).
- Disable Call Forwarding - disable call forwarding.
- Update Call Forwarding – update the call forwarding number.
- Dynamic CID – set your callerID by entering it on the phone.
- Prepend – prepend callerID with a text.
- Reset Prepend – reset all the prepended texts before the callerID.
**This feature is coming soon!**
- Start Call Recording – start a call recording.
- Stop Call Recording – stop a call recording.
- Hot Desk Login – enable hot desking.
- Hot Desk Logout – disable hot desking.
- Hot Desk Toggle – toggle hot desking.
Time of day
- Time of Day – set time conditions.
- Disable Time of Day – disable time of day conditions.
- Enable Time of Day – enable time of day conditions.
- Reset Time of Day – reset time of day conditions.