This guide will show you how to setup the Virtual Receptionist (Auto Attendent, IVR, Menu) within the Smart PBX app.
- Login to Platform (http://manage.hostedphone.co/)
- Once logged in, locate the Apps at the top right of the page
- Click on the Smart PBX App
- Click on Main Number on the left side of the page
- Click on the Incoming Call Handling option
- Select one of the Virtual Receptionist links
- Click on the Add Route option
- Select options 0-9 and * from the Press drop-down
- Click where to route the call to
(This menu displays (Directory, Users, Devices, Media, Groups Callflows, and Voicemails)
- Complete the Menu options, then Look at the Greetings
- Click on how you want to add your greeting
(Directions for each option will show, allowing you to configure the menu)
- Press the green Save button, and the Virtual Receptionist is created.
Please sign in to leave a comment.