This Guide will walk you through adding the Menus into Callflows:
- Login to Platform (http://manage.hostedphone.co/)
- Once logged in, locate and select Apps at the top right of the page.
- Click on the Callflows App
- In the Callflows view click on the Menu option
- Click on the +Add button
- Configure the Menu by adding a Name, setting Record PIN (call to record greeting), and checking Allow caller to dial extensions. Select an existing recording from the Greeting Message drop-down, or press Create to upload one.
- Press the green Save button, then select the Callflows app at the top left of the page.
- Click on the Callflows button
- Create a new call flow by pressing the +Add button
- Click to add number and assign an available phone number or extension to the call flow
- Find the Menu action and move it to the Callflow
- Drag and drop the Menu action item onto your number(s).
- Connect callers to the Menu you've created in the drop down and press Save
- Begin creating your Menu options by dragging actions onto it
- Select the Menu Option you'd like to use for each action. (This is what callers will press based on your recording to reach people or features in your system.)
- In this example, callers will press 1 to reach the Admin Desk. (Press the number above each Menu action to adjust.)
- Once finished, press the glowing green Save changes button at the top of your Callflow.
Please sign in to leave a comment.