This guide will show you have to create Voicemail Boxes in the Callflows App of Platform Advanced.
- Login to Platform Advanced (http://manage.hostedphone.co/)
- Once logged in, locate the Apps at the top right of the page
- In the Apps menu, select the Callflows app.
- Click on the Callflows button
- On the left, select an existing Callflow for the Number or Extension you are configuring Voicemail for
- From Basic Actions, drag Voicemail onto the Callflow
- Drop Voicemail onto the User/Device, Number/Extension, or Menu feature you'd like Voicemail to be the next step for.
- Now select an existing Voicemail Box from the drop-down and press Save, or press Add a new mailbox to create a new one then continue to step 9.
- Select Add a new mailbox
In the Voicemail Box configuration page, enter the details, and press Save.
- We recommend using the Extension number as the Voicemail Number
- The Default pin 0 + Extension number (For Example: Ext 103 Voicemail Pin: 0103)
- Click the green Save Changes button, to apply the changes to your Callflow
That's it! Now dial *511 (or press the message key on your phone) to access VM, enter your VM Box # (extension) and PIN (0+extension).
Once logged into a new VM Box, for the first time, the system will guide you through the initial setup.