This guide will walk you through configuring devices for use with the Advanced Provisioner app.
- Login to Voice Platform (http://dashboard.hostedphone.co/)
- Once logged in, click Apps located at the top right of the page
- Within the Apps selection, choose Smart PBX
- From the Smart PBX Dashboard, click on the Users tab
- Locate the User ensure their device is added.
- Add a New Device to the User.
(To see the steps for adding a new device Click Here)
- If your device already has been added to your account, select Add from Spare Devices, and Select the device to be added to the User.
- Your device will now be available to use in the Advanced Provisioner App. Select Apps.
- Choose Advanced Provisioner app.
- Find the device you'd like to provision from the list.
- Select the Gear.
- Choose Configure.
- Under SIP settings, make sure the SIP Realm and Primary Address reflect your Voice Platform domain. i.e. companyname.hostedphone.co
- In the Primary Port field, enter 5060 or 7000
- At the bottom of the page, press Save.
- The device is now ready to be provisioned using the URL listed at the top of the Advanced Provisioner.
For instructions on how to Auto-Provision your Yealink, Polycom, Obihai, Grandstream, or Cisco device, refer to your manufacturer's configuration guide. Contact our Customer Support team for any additional help at 1-844-4-Simple.