This guide will show how to create accounts for customers within Platform.
- Navigate to manage.hostedphone.co
- Sign in to the website using your login details
- Find the Apps Switcher located in the top right of the page
- Select the Accounts Manager from the App Switcher
- Click on the Add New Account button located on the left side of the Accounts Manager App
- Fill out the following fields
6a. The Account Realm will need to be (name).hostedphone.co to maintain both TLS/SSL encryption
- Private Label accounts are not currently not limited by service plans, press next to continue.
- Assign the number of inbound and outbound calls your customer would like to make
(Private label billing is based on the highest number of trunks in any of the 3 categories)
8a. Best Practices: Uncheck the boxes highlighted in red, unless your activating each of these services for the customer. (Please see how to enable services by (Clicking Here)
- The Permissions page you can leave unchanged by default, and press the green submit button
- Once completed the account will appear on the right in the Accounts Manager App