This guide will show you how to use Text to Speech with your Virtual Receptionist in the Smart PBX app.
- Once logged into your Hosted Platform account, select Apps from the top right of the page
- Next, select the Smart PBX app
- From the Smart PBX dashboard, select Main Number on the left-hand side.
- Next, select Incoming Call Handling
- Select the Virtual Receptionist
- Expand the Text to Speech section, enter your Virtual Receptionist's instructions for callers, then press Update to apply it.
(note: Text to Speech will not add routes for your callers. Add routes on the left side of the Virtual Receptionist. To learn how - click here.)
- Once finished, press Save