You can configure Panasonic KX-TGP Wireless handsets to a device in Voice Platform by following these directions:
- Add the Device to Platform, and in Advanced view to reveal the SIP tab.
- In Platform, modify the device's username to numeric values only. (i.e. 1000, 1001, etc.)
- Copy or locate the Realm (Server), Username, and Password.
First, to access the web interface of the Panasonic phones follow these steps:
- From a paired handset, press the Menu button
- Select IP Services (toolbox)
- Select Embedded Web and turn to ON
- Locate the IP address into your web browser and login (default user/pass = admin/adminpass)
- Select the VoIP tab at the top of the page and configure as follows:
Phone Number = Device Username
Line ID = Display name
Server Address = SERVER
Authentication ID = Device Username
Auth Password = Device Password
Select Save to apply your changes.
To configure Voicemail:
- Select the Telephone tab
- Select Call Control
- Enter Voicemail Access Number *511