You can configure Yealink phones to a device in Voice Platform by following these directions:
- Add the Device to Platform, and in Advanced view to reveal the SIP tab.
- Copy or locate the Realm (Server), Username, and Password.
- Login to the Yealink phone by visiting the device's IP in your web browser. (default user/pass = admin/admin)
- Click the correct Account tab, and enter these details:
When finished, press Confirm to save your settings.
*Note each wireless Handset will need to be individually enabled and programmed with a unique Device SIP settings.
- Next, click the Advanced section to enter the Voicemail feature code *511
Time & Date:
Time & Date settings will display on your phone once your device locates time information from your network. If this does not appear correctly, automatically - follow these steps:
- Select Settings
- Disable DHCP Time
- Select the appropriate Time Zone and Daylight Savings Time settings to match your location
Lastly, press Confirm to save your changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.