You can configure Grandstream's GXP2130, GXP2135, GXP2140, GXP2160, and GXP2170 to a device in Voice Platform by following these directions:
- Add the Device to Platform, and in Advanced view to reveal the SIP tab.
- Copy or locate the Realm (Server), Username, and Password.
- Login to the Grandstream phone by visiting the devices IP in your web browser.
- Click the correct Account tab, and under General Settings enter these details:
- Be sure to leave the boxes empty in the screenshot.
- Click 'Save and Apply' to update the phone.
To dial our default *511 for voicemail you'll need to disable the local feature codes option.
- Choose Feature Codes in the left menu.
- Set " Enable Local Call Features" to no, click Save and Apply.