Caller ID is easily managed in Platform and can be applied to your in-house or outbound calls. Here are a few of the different ways Caller ID‘s can be set:
At the Account level:
- From the VoIP Services tab select Account Details.
- Here you will be able to globally set Caller ID for all of your users and devices. (Don’t forget to select Save!)
At the User level:
- From the VoIP Services tab, choose Advanced, then Users.
- Select the user you wish to add Caller ID information for and enter it here. (Don’t forget to select Save!)
At the Device level:
- From the VoIP Services tab, choose Advanced, then select Devices.
- Next, choose the device you’d like to enter Caller ID info for and select Savewhen finished to apply.
Or through a Callflow via Dynamic Caller ID:
- Drag and drop the Dynamic CID element onto a Callflow with the extension you’d like a device or user to dial to change Caller ID on the fly from the phone.
- Save changes to your Callflow to finish! :)
For more help with Callflow features and settings, click here.