Faxes can be sent online via our vFax Manager portal, or via email. You can send a fax to anywhere in the USA or Canada at no cost. You may also send faxes to international destinations, you will be charged a per-minute rate for the call and rates are available online at simplephoneco.com/world-rates.
To send a fax from your computer or tablet:
- Visit justfax.me and click vFax Manager at the top right
- Login using your JustFax.me username and password.
- In the navigation, click Send Fax
- In the destination, enter the fax number (to send to multiple, separate with semi-colons)
- Under select files, choose the .PDF or .TIF you wish to fax (to send multiple files, click Choose again after each document)
- (Advanced) Under Additional options you can delay the fax, and send emails for re-attempts.
- (Optional) To add a cover page to your fax, check mark add a cover page
- Click send when done, and your fax will be queued for sending. You can monitor your outbox for a real-time status.
To send a fax from your email:
- You can send a fax only from the email address related to your JustFax.me account
- Compose a new email to the firstname.lastname@example.org. (ex. email@example.com)
- Any details in the subject line and email body will act as a cover page
- Attach one or more .DOC, .PDF, .TIF, or .PS to your email and send