Ring Groups are a group of users or devices that will ring together or in an order of your choosing when added to your Callflow.
- To setup a Ring Group, drag and drop the Ring Group element onto your Callflow.
- Next, add a name to the Ring Group and drag the devices or users you wish to add to the Ring Group.
- From the Ring Strategy drop-down, choose to have your Ring Group ring At the same time or In order.
Select a media file from the Ringback drop down if you’d like a particular message or audio file to play while the Ring Group is being called.
- Don’t forget to add a destination if no one answers. (example: Voicemail boxes can be added for any Ring Group, user, or device.)
- Select Save Changes and you’re finished! :)
For more help with Callflow features and settings, click here.