To configure an Aastra phone, you will need to access the web-based management page at the phone’s IP address. You may find the IP address by pressing the Options button, choose Phone Status, and then IP & MAC Address.
Go to the IP address into your web browser, and login. (The default login details are Admin and 22222 for most models) On the left, choose Global SIP and enter the following details: (Settings not mentioned, leave blank for default)
- Screen Name: (Optional: This is the text that appears on the top right corner.)
- Screen Name 2: (Optional: This is a second area for text, like your company name.)
- Phone Number: Extension (ex. 432)
- Caller-ID: Extension or Username (ex. 432)
- Password: SIP Password (This is the password/secret for your extension.)
- Proxy Server: yourcompany.spchosted.com
- Proxy Port: 5060
- Registrar Server: yourcompany.spchosted.com
- Registrar Port: 5060
- Registration Period: 30
Once complete, click Save at the bottom. Now restart the phone by choosing Reset on the left menu or by unplugging and plugging back in.